Yale Professor Details Trump's Coronavirus Treatment

2 374 Vizionare 281 K

#1566 w/Nicholas Christakis:
open.spotify.com/episode/56GQu5rohL5cWpByTDPTRu?si=4_OBelGaRC2xkj2rYOHymg

Comentarii

  1. Yoshi PM
    Yoshi PM
    Acum 9 Zile

    Bro he totally fakes it to get out of the post-debate shit storm that was looming

  2. R C
    R C
    Acum 11 Zile

    Smh it’s funny how he says “either he was sicker than they told us, so they were lying” lmao why does matter? Lmao

  3. Eric Barron
    Eric Barron
    Acum 14 Zile

    So this guy is shown as of 4-7-21 to be a complete Pharmaceutical Shilllllllllllllll

  4. Julian Lawrence-Ball
    Julian Lawrence-Ball
    Acum 19 Zile

    COVID can be a minor ailment or a deadly serious one. If you’re young and healthy it’s unlikely to become life threatening. Even if it’s serious your youth will give you the physical strength needed to recover. The older and more unhealthy you become the more likely you are to suffer serious effects even from a relatively mild infection. Did Trump catch COVID? I’m doubtful but he does have the benefit of being a germaphobe so he was less likely to infect himself by touching stuff and the sucking his own fingers or rubbing his eyes.

  5. Michael
    Michael
    Acum 22 Zile

    Weird he didn't mention the President was also taking Hyrocoloquin.

  6. mg19cal
    mg19cal
    Acum lună

    Joe pulled no punches in the first 5 seconds 😁

  7. roadwarrior280
    roadwarrior280
    Acum lună

    So happy the clown was ejected from the WH

  8. redstang5150
    redstang5150
    Acum lună

    This dude's ratio of hair color to eyebrow color is stunning.

  9. redstang5150
    redstang5150
    Acum lună

    Why is the stupid election banner on this video?

  10. john john
    john john
    Acum lună

    Who cut his left eyebrow off?

  11. Jack Ross
    Jack Ross
    Acum lună

    Toe Rogaine comment sections are full of folks repeating shit they hear.

  12. Joe Russel
    Joe Russel
    Acum lună

    he did not get lucky. a 20% chance of death really. whoopee fucking do. you have a higher chance of death stepping out of the phucking shower. or blowin your phuckin nose and popping your phuckin aneurysm.

  13. Cris Cash
    Cris Cash
    Acum lună

    I don’t think most of you actually know why Joe asked him about this?!

  14. Sim boy
    Sim boy
    Acum 2 luni

    Weird how trump wasn’t close to death fucking idiots

  15. Bill Hall
    Bill Hall
    Acum 2 luni

    Maybe he just removed the makeup ,looked pale, jotted on empty papers as part of the show, then reappears and pulls off his mask of TV. "Lord it's a miracle"

  16. God And Butterflies
    God And Butterflies
    Acum 2 luni

    This channel just reminds me of the same Ludacris drama from the far left..... absolutely nothing credible here...... then the doctor judges his actions by his tweets lol definite Ludacris actions just like the left...... and oh no Trump waved at people LOL like that was a bad thing...... and by the way folks this whole covid-19 is nothing but a hijacked flu virus... Get real wake the hell up and stop watching this channel

  17. Shah Martinez
    Shah Martinez
    Acum 2 luni

    I was given dexamethasone for covid but didn’t take it.. but im fine right now. I was also given zinc sulfate and vitamin C

  18. zzz immune
    zzz immune
    Acum 2 luni

    Treatment was blended up money

  19. Freedom_At_Last
    Freedom_At_Last
    Acum 3 luni

    I don’t believe he got it. More of a political stunt. I believe he tried to “prove” it wasn’t as serious to back up his incompetence of handling the global pandemic. Just remember , he called it a hoax for months , before he couldn’t lie to the majority of the public anymore.

  20. malc vid
    malc vid
    Acum 3 luni

    Worst episode of JRE I have seen. Softball questions to a professional influencer who was building his sphere of influence. Weak Joe, weak.

  21. Stefan Smith
    Stefan Smith
    Acum 3 luni

    That's how you answe when you're talking shit

  22. AuspexAO
    AuspexAO
    Acum 3 luni

    I know it's super hard to believe but the President of the United States is going to get the absolutely best medical care and treatment on the ENTIRE PLANET. Trump surviving COVID is not some kind of sign that COVID isn't dangerous or has some "secret cure". More money = better care and better chances. This guy is very smart, but he shouldn't be debating and invoking "luck" here. Plainly state the facts: He had a 20% or so chance of death modified positively by receiving wonderful care. He had a 80% chance of life. He lived. If your 70 year old grandpa gets COVID from you he'll be at roughly the same odds, but without the positive modifier from being the POTUS with great medical care. What are we saying here? Are we saying that 20% is not a scary risk for all 70 year olds because one fat old man beat the odds and lived?

  23. Mehdi
    Mehdi
    Acum 3 luni

    Joe Rogan, please get Dr Pierre Kory on your show to speak on the effectiveness of Ivermectin in treating/preventing Covid.

  24. Kim Hunter
    Kim Hunter
    Acum 3 luni

    trump took the antibody cocktail called Regeneron, which was created using stem cells from an aborted fetus

  25. Greedo The Messiah
    Greedo The Messiah
    Acum 3 luni

    This dude is straight up lying

  26. michigal29
    michigal29
    Acum 3 luni

    Trump does not smoke or drink...big difference.

  27. Enrique Pacheco Riquelme
    Enrique Pacheco Riquelme
    Acum 3 luni

    The real vaccine is to be millonaire and president of US.

  28. Baba Semka
    Baba Semka
    Acum 3 luni

    So having 20% chance of dying means you have 80% chance to stay alive. That's being lucky? To have significantly higher chance to stay alive than dying? Damn, the glass would be always half empty for some people, no matter what.

  29. slick trick
    slick trick
    Acum 3 luni

    Trump cant die hes a termintor sent back in time to save us.

  30. prezbige
    prezbige
    Acum 3 luni

    Even death hates Trump. The grim reaper said, "please keep that clown alive and away from me."

  31. Makoi Monroe
    Makoi Monroe
    Acum 3 luni

    Hi👍🇱🇷

  32. CHRIS BOYD
    CHRIS BOYD
    Acum 4 luni

    Bill Gates' virus cryptocurrency patent number is 060606 His "freedom pass" glowing subdermal tattoo uses a bioluminescent enzyme called LUCIFERASE and his wife Melinda wears upside down satanic symbols. (yes im aware of St Peter's cross, but is it possible thats what it is in comparison to these other indications? Just coincidence?) Would you know what a HIDDEN luciferian satanist looks like? (Neither did I) LOOK INTO IT BEFORE YOU CALL ME CRAZY

  33. Atlas Photon
    Atlas Photon
    Acum 4 luni

    Trump didn't die because "he got lucky" such BS. These people do all this research and don't know anything

  34. Clemers Monroe
    Clemers Monroe
    Acum 4 luni

    “Hey Sean. Your my same height. That is neat.”

  35. petar kosovic
    petar kosovic
    Acum 4 luni

    "Trump had 20% chance of dying"...Trump gives speeches 4 days later. Dude there is something terribly wrong with your math!

  36. Tayler Righetti
    Tayler Righetti
    Acum 4 luni

    Body language says this guys full of shit

  37. Requiem Solace
    Requiem Solace
    Acum 4 luni

    Trump never had it, he just uses his platform to push expensive drugs that aren’t that effective. How you gonna get Covid and still compare it the flu?

  38. R W
    R W
    Acum 4 luni

    Yo we need comments sections on Spotify, it’s a whole ass community down here... Spread the word!!

  39. dukecityspecialist
    dukecityspecialist
    Acum 4 luni

    Doctor-trump endangered the health of those around him and himself Rogan- ahh come on he’s a funny guy that’s just who he is..... 😐

  40. Spaz Monkey
    Spaz Monkey
    Acum 4 luni

    He probably also took HCQ.

  41. K T
    K T
    Acum 4 luni

    Give me a break trump he's so desperate he'd fake covid if he could get sympathy. I don't believe he had covid too bad for our world that he survived. Meanwhile 240000 Americans are dead

  42. Trivial Truth
    Trivial Truth
    Acum 4 luni

    its all bullshit....

  43. Tiki murtaugh
    Tiki murtaugh
    Acum 4 luni

    My aunt dying of liver cancer caught covid and walked away from it just fine. Seems like if it was as lethal as they want us to think she'd have dropped on the spot

  44. mikeinbc
    mikeinbc
    Acum 4 luni

    This guy is a liar & fraud. He's the type of person that would watch your mother die of Covid & smile when it's all over.

  45. vettmjr
    vettmjr
    Acum 4 luni

    He sounds like he’s full of shit. Couldn’t remember details around the study, like where it was based, who was involved, other factors which may have effected the results. He speculates a lot.. “apparently” “And IIII THHHHIIINNK” “I’m not sure” If you actually listen, doesn’t actually answer Joe’s questions.

  46. Sebastian Duarte
    Sebastian Duarte
    Acum 4 luni

    he never had it!! it was a manipulative action. he's always been a denier and wanted to show that it wasn't a big deal, and that he is superman! lying like always. we will now the truth few years from now....

  47. Acaii Rose
    Acaii Rose
    Acum 4 luni

    Eyebrows aside, I don't get why everyone is judging him

  48. Brett
    Brett
    Acum 4 luni

    If someone had a 20% chance of anything and that thing still happened, wouldn’t THAT signal that he’s unlucky? Not the other way around?

    1. Brett
      Brett
      Acum 4 luni

      @Taruwar Singh But if he had a 80% chance of survival, that means the odds are in his favor of living. So him living isn’t “lucky”.

    2. Taruwar Singh
      Taruwar Singh
      Acum 4 luni

      It’s lucky cause he survived

  49. thenytrooper1
    thenytrooper1
    Acum 4 luni

    what a quack. Sang a 20% chance of death is huge and how the president is very lucky he did not die. I’m sorry but 20% is not high at all in my opinion. The amount of stuttering he was doing in fumbling his words just to buy time to dig himself out of a hole and continue his biased stupid opinion

  50. Ghost Medic
    Ghost Medic
    Acum 4 luni

    I have to give Joe props for pointing out to a supposed man of science that he's making conclusions based on tweets.

  51. Michel Bisson
    Michel Bisson
    Acum 4 luni

    Trump is not that big he is tall so its weight not so important and the guy is positive so seem its immune system is strong

  52. Jake Harris
    Jake Harris
    Acum 4 luni

    Regeneron saved his life

  53. DANNY SMITH
    DANNY SMITH
    Acum 4 luni

    Ya... He was 99.5 % lucky... Yale *****!!

  54. Jeff Spicoli
    Jeff Spicoli
    Acum 4 luni

    This guest seems a bit off

  55. Mel Tee
    Mel Tee
    Acum 4 luni

    Trump got the best treatments available at the time. Now compare that to the American healthcare system and all those in poverty who can't afford to even step foot inside a hospital...

  56. Dr Bvo
    Dr Bvo
    Acum 4 luni

    Prof being a little manic about hating Trump recovering so fast. That's what I get out of this clip

  57. davie l
    davie l
    Acum 4 luni

    He is snorting coke 24 hour a Day him and jr.

  58. TJ UK
    TJ UK
    Acum 4 luni

    The government lying? . Never........lol

  59. Jolly Roger
    Jolly Roger
    Acum 4 luni

    This dude got TDS, just a hater of Trump. Trump smashed the wuflu

    1. Kim ll Sung
      Kim ll Sung
      Acum 4 luni

      Or a smart person unlike you

  60. Buttery Peanut
    Buttery Peanut
    Acum 4 luni

    Nice body language SIR

  61. ayoub alami
    ayoub alami
    Acum 4 luni

    trump have good health genes end of story no need for doctor to explain that

  62. j evans
    j evans
    Acum 4 luni

    First of all - socialized medicine.

  63. JMfr3sh 34
    JMfr3sh 34
    Acum 4 luni

    Joe loves trump

  64. Lets Go
    Lets Go
    Acum 4 luni

    This doc talks a lot of smack a call bullshit

  65. Anubislovesdubstep
    Anubislovesdubstep
    Acum 4 luni

    I feel like Joe you get some professor on who clearly is biased. Playing passive aggressive antitrump why don't you actually get his real doctors on. You just gave this loser a massive platform

  66. Jake Stephens
    Jake Stephens
    Acum 4 luni

    Trump babied the coronavirus

  67. Steve Hat
    Steve Hat
    Acum 4 luni

    Really not weird to want to wave to people when you are running for president and trying to gain support of... well.... the people

  68. SaltyShapeerVessel 2.0
    SaltyShapeerVessel 2.0
    Acum 4 luni

    Dude this covid is bs

  69. mojosodope45
    mojosodope45
    Acum 4 luni

    Was he there? Don’t think so. So how can this clown detail something he has no clue about.

  70. Simon Nilsson
    Simon Nilsson
    Acum 4 luni

    Least trustworthy guy who has been on for a long time...

  71. Ward T
    Ward T
    Acum 4 luni

    Ughhh All BULL SHIT

  72. Pan Pan
    Pan Pan
    Acum 4 luni

    This guy is so full of himself. Don't trust him one bit

  73. Angelika Austin
    Angelika Austin
    Acum 4 luni

    President Trump wanted to show his appreciation and support by driving by his people supporting him - manic lol

  74. Sean S
    Sean S
    Acum 4 luni

    For an average of 55k a year you can send your kid to learn from this VAG.

  75. Ervan Ibrahim
    Ervan Ibrahim
    Acum 4 luni

    Haha

  76. Tyler Hoar
    Tyler Hoar
    Acum 4 luni

    This guy is talking out of his ass.

  77. Shane Cacks
    Shane Cacks
    Acum 4 luni

    I think he got lucky 😂 coming from a scientist

  78. Ahmed Shalaby
    Ahmed Shalaby
    Acum 4 luni

    03:00-03:30 No sense at all...

  79. Marsh Light41
    Marsh Light41
    Acum 4 luni

    If you went to Yale.....

  80. YOLOBOY6969
    YOLOBOY6969
    Acum 4 luni

    ... if you have a 20% chance of death and survive, that isn’t luck.

  81. the1andonlyace
    the1andonlyace
    Acum 4 luni

    Another know nothing know it all lol

  82. Moose Stubbings
    Moose Stubbings
    Acum 4 luni

    Who knew a shot of crank could stop covid bahaha I knew what those tweets were about😂 (Medical Grade Amphetamines)

  83. Maxx Kosar
    Maxx Kosar
    Acum 4 luni

    Dementia Joe and the Democrats cheated.

  84. Monscent
    Monscent
    Acum 4 luni

    Even with his age and crappy health its still 90%+ survival rate. But he got really really lucky?

  85. Monscent
    Monscent
    Acum 4 luni

    Whats up with joe having this chinese shill on?

  86. Justin Weaver
    Justin Weaver
    Acum 4 luni

    Fake news

  87. Eric Glass
    Eric Glass
    Acum 4 luni

    Go read the studies for yourself, this guy is a bum! Just because he is from Yale doesn't mean he knows what he's talking about.... Not to mention pushing conspiracy theories that Trump pushed certain drugs because of his "golfing buddies" This guy also can tell Trump was on a "steroid high" by his tweets? Makes sense to me SMDH

  88. Billy Barnett
    Billy Barnett
    Acum 4 luni

    The steroid added to the TRT he was already taking. Trump is on the the old rich guy pharmaceutical cocktail.

  89. David Jon Burke
    David Jon Burke
    Acum 4 luni

    When Joe Biden gets covid let's see how lucky he is

  90. See My Eyes View
    See My Eyes View
    Acum 4 luni

    Really someone is lying, Why!? Perhaps they need to see this. rofree.info/one/video/m8xsfI10bah-m4o.html. It sure woke me up.

  91. ken romero
    ken romero
    Acum 4 luni

    What an idiot. Get em joe

  92. Mehdi Ahoujil
    Mehdi Ahoujil
    Acum 4 luni

    From this sequence i conclude that this doctor IS bullshit

  93. US A
    US A
    Acum 4 luni

    6 min mark: per the fda, covid positive people should go vote. So why is a car ride for trump an issue

  94. kiddhitta
    kiddhitta
    Acum 4 luni

    "20% chance of death and he got really lucky he didn't die" How the fuck is 20% chance of death lucky? Thats 80% chance of survival. Dying with a 20% chance would be unlucky.

  95. D K
    D K
    Acum 4 luni

    Trump beat it...would biden?

  96. Ryan Couture
    Ryan Couture
    Acum 4 luni

    Yes. Putting peoples lives at risk is hilarious Joe. Uggg!

  97. Dustomatic
    Dustomatic
    Acum 4 luni

    Is it cool for a doctor to talk about another doctor’s patient’s medical treatment without that patient’s consent?

    1. anime pussy
      anime pussy
      Acum 4 luni

      No. Which is why they haven't.

  98. itsGdublan
    itsGdublan
    Acum 4 luni

    This guy literally didn’t say anything lmao.

  99. Chad Blakley
    Chad Blakley
    Acum 4 luni

    This guy seems full of shit. This fear mongering is getting ridiculous

  100. Yawning Tears
    Yawning Tears
    Acum 4 luni

    Ivermectin and HCQ early on with zinc and ur good, no profits from it tho so it gets tossed by the waste side

    1. Shana Huffman
      Shana Huffman
      Acum 7 Zile

      Ivermectin is amazing !